Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

YUK! by Heather and Tina


Guess what? It’s mum’s birthday and I’m going to surprise her with a bowl of scrumptious trifle. Right now I’m mixing milk, cream, vanilla, egg, sugar and corn flour together in a bowl to make my super duper supreme custard! It’s all gooey but that’s what it said to do in Nan’s book. Now, I’ll pop it in the fridge, for the party later. .....
2 hours later

 YUK YUK YUK! The custard tastes rancid, it is so bitter! It is like hell in a bowl! Nan asked me what I put in it. Then it clicked...salt. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done girls Love Auntie M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent build up to the ending girls. Great controlled use of punctuation and adjectives.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.