Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Custard invasion by Jafna

Scared, I awoke, at 9 o’clock, to find my alarm had gone off an hour ago but I didn’t care it was Saturday and my birthday “My birthday!”I exclaimed “I’ve got to get ready.” I told myself and of I went. Hurrying, I got downstairs and had custard doughnuts ...the custard tasted like ... nothing I ever tasted before, when I asked mum and dad where they got it from they simply said from the new shop down the road. Slowly after the party I took my friends to the shop. And what happened the next day was unbelievable everyone in Britain was evil and there was delicious custard every where it was irresistible.
Now 500 years have passed and the world is in danger !

3 comments:

  1. Great word choices Jafna, good use of ed - ing - ly!
    careful with of / off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs LeDrew (Team 100 WC)18 January 2014 at 03:27

    Great story. Who knew that delicious custard could be so dangerous? Make sure that you use punctuation when it can make your sentences a little better. For instance, your second last sentence could have been divided into a few shorter ones.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very haunting, but I loved the suspense of the 'New Shop' and how we don't really know much about except that it sells seemingly innocent custard doughnuts...
    I am happy I do not live 500 years from now...
    Congratulations...
    Gabriel

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.