Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

Remi by Tina


Imagine you’re in your home, a dusty old wreck of a shed. Imagine you’ve been there for hundreds of years. Imagine people have come and disturbed you from your catnap.
Strange, eh? Well that’s me.
My name is Remi and I am like no other angel. I am a dark angel.
 I was weak, but now I’m regaining my power. In two weeks I’ll have enough strength to eliminate those men that have been causing a nuisance in my house.
7 days later
Bang!! Crash!!! Boom!!!!
Goodbye men, I warned you!!

2 comments:

  1. Great use of repetition, I'm aware that we should be careful with what Remi says! Good use of onomatopoeia as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs LeDrew (Team 100 WC), Waddington, UK9 February 2014 at 14:50

    I love your story, especially the first half. It is very original and well written. Your use of different font and font size at the end is also very effective. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.