Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

The scary shed by Kerry


One windy morning I went to the shops to get some beans and on the way I saw a bright red shed that looked really old witch had a note on it saying “Please take me”. I decided to take a look in side, but  when I did I could hear howling like a pack of wolfs! I tried getting out but the doors were locked I took a look around and all I could see was dust and spiders. I had no phone on me I was so worried I sat on the floor crying until…

1 comment:

  1. Great use of a simile Kerry and you have left me wondering what next, just like the ending of Eastenders! Be careful with 'which witch is which'

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.