Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Yummy Custard by Kelly and Jessica


One horrible stormy day, my Mum strolled heavenly into the dull kitchen and mumbled,

“I brought some yummy custard; we could have cake and custard!”

I’m Tilly for your information.  It was dinner time and we had shepherds pie. I explained to Mum that I would be the one making the cake tonight, but when it came to opening the custard it smelled like dark green mould – Yuck! So I told my Mum and she whispered,

“It’s ok.”

Eventually I had the guts to taste the custard, it tasted like it had been sitting in the cupboard for a year!

1 comment:

  1. Great describing words girls. Excellent speech punctuation as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.