Total Pageviews

Friday 10 January 2014

The blob by Mary



It’s Christmas, I can’t wait to open my gifts.

I desperately wanted the wobble gun that shoots out water and bubbles. I ran downstairs and beamed at the Christmas tree. There was a humongous present, just for me. I thought it was the wobble gun, but it was the electronic blob (that’s what my brother wanted not me). On the instructions it said hands must be clean before inserting the batteries. I ran to the blue kitchen washed my hands, and didn’t bother to dry them. But when I plopped batteries in I felt a sharp shock ( I should have dried my hands)

3 comments:

  1. Electricity and water definitely don't mix Mary! A good clear account of your day and great use of apostrophes.

    Next time make sure you punctuate before the closing bracket. Also try to start sentences in lots of different ways rather than I, I, I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary. Happy New Year. Thank you for your entry, I really enjoyed reading it. You used some good vocabulary. I particularly liked your use of 'desperately'. I found your sentences well structured and easy to read. You punctuated well and made great use of brackets in your writing. Well done!
    Mrs Beshiri (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mary and that teaches us all to not have slippery hands while playig with electricty! well done and It is set out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.