Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Custard pie fight by Kerry


One warm, sunny afternoon I  decided to go to the circus with my family in Goddington Park. I quickly ran to the front of the line and in front of me I saw my friend Kelly there. Six mins later i got in to the circus and there was a man dressed up as a clown. Then he asked my little sister douse she want a pie and she said yes and suddenly she put it in my face then everybody there joined in. IT WAS A DASASTER I SHOUTED. Everyone was cuverd in custard. I went home...

5 comments:

  1. Well done Kerry, good word choices in (quickly and suddenly) Next time make sure you run a spell check before publishing your work. Also which punctuation do you need to add in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a , or a ! From kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry it sounds like the little sister in your story got fooled by one of the oldest clown tricks in the book - she should have said no! Too bad the circus turned out to be a disaster. Just keep an eye out for spelling, and then your story will be even more fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry I agree as i think you should do a grammer and punctuation check next time

    ReplyDelete


  5. One warm, sunny afternoon I decided to go to the circus with my family in Goddington Park. I quickly ran to the front of the line and in front of me I saw my friend Kelly there. Six mins later i got in to the circus and there was a man dressed up as a clown. Then he asked my little sister douse she want a pie and she said yes and suddenly she put it in my face then everybody there joined in. IT WAS A DASASTER I SHOUTED. Everyone was cuverd in custard. I went home...

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.