Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

The amazing whirl pool! by Mayeda

Now I know what you’re thinking but to be precise it’s in a shed. An old shed. An ordinary shed. OK, not so ordinary but it looks ordinary. Now, moving on I really need to tell you about this non-ordinary story (it’s true,)

About 3 days ago I came across a biding place SO I decided to well, bid.  One bid later, I BOUGHT a... shed, yes a shed. So I checked it out and pulled this wiggly thing. Suddenly a whirly door came creeping up to me...

3 comments:

  1. A mysterious beginning to a longer story. Very good use of punctuation this week Mayeda, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the chatty style of your opening paragraph! Well done. Jo (team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mayeda. This certainly is a very mysterious 100 word challenge for this week's prompt and leaves the reader with lots of questions. It really feels like there needs to be more of this story. I like how you introduced making a bid for the shed this is very different. Great writing and very creative. Well done
    Ms O'Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.