Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

Shed Poem by Heather


What I’d do with a shed and lots of money

 

I’d paint it green,

To make it supreme,

It would have a 70 inch plasma screen,

Triple glazing, solar panels with its own private pool,                   

A twenty acre garden that flowered all year round,

The Queen would come round,

To sleep over because I’d be really cool,

Even for school,

At the moment I think I need a bigger shed

I’d have loads of pets and this is what they’d be:

One horse

Two dogs

Three cats

Four guinea pigs

And five swimming fish

  I’d really need a bigger shed!

1 comment:

  1. Great description of what you would do to improve the shed - I quite fancy one myself! You have chosen to rhyme some lines, maybe you could create a regular rhyming pattern next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.