Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

MYSTERY SHED! by Mason, Joseph and Emmanuel

ONE MYSTERIOUS DAY , I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL IN MY LOVELY GARDEN. I KICKED THE BALL THOUGH THE SHED WINDOW AND IT MADE A LOUD SMASH! SO I STEPPED INTO THE SHED, HOWEVER THE BALL WASN’T THERE! IMMEDIATELY I RAN INSIDE TO SAY MY BALL WAS MISSING. SO MY DAD WALKED INTO THE DANGEROUS SHED AND HE NEVER CAME OUT AGAIN!

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP THE SHED JUST ATE MY DAD!”

MY MUM CAME DARTING OUT AND SHE WENT INTO THE SHED AND LET OUT A HUGE SCREAM. NOW WHAT DO I DO? IS IT ME NEXT . . . ?

4 comments:

  1. Good describing words and use of the connective 'However'. Great speech punctuation as well. Maybe you could use more connectives next time, especially at the end where you have used 'and' lots of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a intresting story with awesome font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person eating shed! Now that is an interesting and very clever response to the prompt! I love the cliffhanger of "Is it me next?". The chiller font was appropriate but I must say I found all capitals a bit confronting. Perhaps I related it to shouting in an email. I did like the use of exclamation marks - and I always appreciate correct punctuation. Well done, boys! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done boys I love your story I would like to say well done if u have class dojo witch my class have please have one. Mrs Nickerson school in wales

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.