Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

THE POLTERGEIST by Millie S

As I woke up this morning, my Mother brought me custard for breakfast. The custard tasted like heaven in a bowl and at school I had the most wonderful time! However when I got home...

As I peacefully strolled into my room the door slammed shut behind me. Then the TV turned on and off and I heard bloodcurdling screams of my name and I shouted ”WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!?”

Suddenly a poltergeist appeared in my room and I was so petrified I nearly died. Terrified, I watched as the ghoul slowly raise his hand and stole me away from my family forever!

2 comments:

  1. Another chilling account Millie! Good simile and use of adjectives, verbs and adverbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Woodgate (Team 100WC) Maidstone, Kent19 January 2014 at 03:25

    Hello Millie,
    My goodness what a great entry to this week's 100 word challenge. I was quite happily reading about an awesome breakfast when boom, it all become scary and mean. You really know how to keep the reader on their toes.
    You have used some great descriptive language and clearly know how to punctuated

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.