Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

One Evening by Kelly and Jessica


One lonely dull evening, I went for a stroll down the street but like a lightning bolt I froze; my friend’s shed empty; her house was destroyed! What’s happened? As I started to walk closer I could begin to see a pair of Lucy’s trainers. Has she moved or gone on holiday? It’s driving me mad. I got home and over the fence I could see a tall man staring at me and he was in Lucy’s shed. OMG! I was thinking to myself.  He started moving towards my fence with Lucy’s trainers. Then Lucy was next to the dark figure...

4 comments:

  1. How mysterious girls. Great build up of suspense and great word choices to describe and us of a simile. Just make sure you keep to the same tense. (It should have been "It was driving me mad!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there girls. You have done a great job of buiding suspense in your writing. I paritcularly like your clever use of questions to get the reader to think in the same way as the character. You have used some complex sentence structures here which is very impressive. I love your simile 'like a lightning bolt I froze!', it creates a great image for the reader.
    An excellent piece of writing, I'm very impressed. Well done.
    Mrs Beshiri Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add more space in it girls and it sounds like you should add your name in medical well done Kerry and Jessica fab work

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work girls @ :) @:0

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.