Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Return of the Donut King! By James

One awesome day, I bought a pack of custard donuts from Tescos that I was going to give to my Nan, she is ill, and I know how much she loves her donuts! I rushed towards her pretty cottage and rat a tat tatted on the door. The door creaked open when I saw a shadow along the creaky floorboards. I yelled out “Are you okay Nan?”There was no sign of her, Where can she be I asked myself? I sat down sighing I tasted the custard it was so gorgers where shall the donut king be...  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic start and middle James, I was really into your story. However the ending has confused me a lot. Can you explain the ending to me please?

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.