Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

Diary by Millie W


 Dear diary,

Those nasty builders said that they would knock down my secret hide out slash bedroom, until the house is complete. My trainers on the window ledge, my school bag on the wall and my clothes in a neat 9little pile on the floor. The walls are pink the floor is white although my shelf is green (YUCK.) Hot pink bed sheets lay upon a slim little mattress on the floor; the only benefit is that I can’t fall out. The best thing is I have a huge violet sofa all to myself.

  • P.S. update tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent use of although Millie.
    Next time try to link your ending to the opening, I'd like to know more about your thoughts on the builders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie,
    Thank you for your story. Was your secret hideout the shed from the picture? I was a bit unsure.
    You used some really good adjectives to describe everything in the story; this really helped me picture everything you wrote about.
    Did the builders knock down your shed? I would like to hear more about what happened next!

    Keep up the good work!
    Mr Hyde
    Team 100WC
    Willoughby, Lincolnshire, England

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.