Total Pageviews

Friday 31 January 2014

my gorilla friend by Tanya



One exquisite day I was walking to the local shop and something extremely strange happen coming on the road was a Gorilla was riding on a small bicycle that was grand pink  and it would constantly laughed after anything that someone would say. After I

 Went to the shops the gorilla would follow me everywhere until i went to the zoo and the zoo owner came and got the gorilla  and took it away and I never saw it again ... awaiting one day i heard a beep and this time the gorilla was in a

Orange car.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic start Tanya but I don't think you have read your writing. It is important to read it out aloud so you can check your writing makes sense. Eg does this sentence make sense?

    coming on the road was a Gorilla was riding on a small bicycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr K (team 100wc)2 February 2014 at 12:29

    Hi Tanya - I agree with Paul: there are a lot of good bits in your 100wc, but it could do with a bit of 'polishing'! Do always proof-read to see if you can spot any small mistakes!
    Mr K (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gorilla friend by Tanya








    One exquisite day, I was walking to the local shop when something extremely strange happened. Cycling on the black road there was a Gorilla who was pedleing on a tiny bicycle that was fluorescent pink! It would constantly laugh after anything that anyone said








    After I went to the shops the gorilla would follow me everywhere, to the ice-cream man and until I went to the zoo. The zoo owner came outside to the enterance and grabbed the laughing gorilla and took it away and I never saw it again .until one day I heard a LOUD HONK HONK and this time the gorilla was in a
    dark orange car waving crazily at me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.