Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2014

Spooky Shed by Josh, Tareeq and Antoine


My name is Jimmy and I have just moved house. I live on Holly Road. Apparently there’s rumours going on that my next door Neighbours are vampires and they have a magic shed.
I don’t believe in all of that stuff though, it’s all lies to scare me. I think. I saw them come out of their house at night I couldn’t believe what I saw all of those rumours were right.
In the middle of the day I sneaked into the next door neighbours’ garden and there it was THE SPOOKY SHED ahhh!!!! it was alive ahhhhh!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea boys and very scary. Next time make the decision before you write which tense you are going to write in (past or present)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.