Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Food poisoning by Millie W

                                                            
Dear diary,

We have just been out for a meal but I don’t feel so good, I mean all I had was custard and banana. I don’t think there is any thing bad in custard or bananas, mum had the same but she is fine, in fact she ate Kenny’s as well (Kenny is my little brother)

I think I have food poisoning again but I can’t be sure. Mum brought me some more custard up from earlier just to prove it, however as I ate the custard it tasted like a bowl of slime! Blurrr I threw up everywhere.  

2 comments:

  1. Good simile Millie. Could you include more powerful verbs and adjectives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I had my tea before reading your 100WC Millie. Custard and bananas is one of my favourite puddings though so you didn't manage to put me off ;-)
    As this was a diary-style post, I think you did a great job of getting the tone of your writing right - slightly conversational, almost as though you're talking to yourself. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.